We offer a full line of coverages for farms: dairy, poultry, beef, hog, equine, crop, vegetable, orchards and specialty. Our unique advantage is we have access to a large number of insurance companies which provides us the ability to find the best coveragbe for the lowest price for your farm.
Farmowner coverage may include:
- Barns, buildings, silos, additional farm dwellings and other structures
- Equipment, livestock, farm products & supplies
- Care, custody, control of contract animals
- Loss of income
- Equipment breakdown
- Property coverage options available
- Liability: including personal, and commercial
- Discounts for multi policies
A valuable risk management tool that allows growers to insure against losses due to crop revenue price drops, adverse weather conditions and wildlife.
A minimum level of crop insurance, called CAT insurance, is available to all farmers (premium will be paid by the federal government. Administration fees will apply). Higher levels of crop insurance (buy up protection) are also federally subsidized.